Just back from my second IUI. We’re back in the land of hopeful. Here’s the stats this month:
- 24 million motile post wash (best yet!)
- Dominant follie 21.7 as of yesterday (also best yet!)
- Our fave doc performed the IUI (love her!)
- Found out fave doc is pregnant (now we’re even more curious to find out which team she plays for…)
- We’ll be going back tomorrow for a second IUI (can’t waste our best follie and donor on poor timing)
- That IUI will fall on our wedding anniversary. August also marks our 1 year anniversary with the clinic.
And that picture up there is from the office. I was so surprised to see it when we walked in. We go to a very big, medical, research clinic and while there are catheters, ultrasound machines, and sterile syringes galore, it’s quite out of the norm to see fertility statues lying around. I had to grab a picture because I just love the juxtaposition of the goddess surrounded by surgical gloves. I’m not entirely sure that I believe in things like fertility statutes, but hey, we’ll take whatever we can get.
A May baby? Maybe…