We didn’t quite make the deadline the state was hoping for. However, we did complete the following:
– Andrea went to social security to request a new card…should be in sometime in the next week
– I went to the doc had my physical, blood work, and ppwk completed (Andrea was up to date on hers)
– Copies of our entire lives made and faxed
– our SW stopped by twice more this week so we could complete additional paperwork (one was an adoption form…hmmmmm…)
– our home.study is officially complete and in the hands of DCF, and
– we met with all of our references, had them fill out questionnaires, and all have been mailed/faxed to the state
The last major task comes next Wednesday when our two cats have a check up with the vet and we’re able to get the animal health forms completed. Only one more training class left and we’re officially a licensed foster home!!! I can’t wait!